APOLLO’S SUMMER 2021
PHOTO AND VIDEO CONTEST
WIN PRIZES FOR THE WORK YOU’VE DONE!
Thanks for Submitting!
Thank you for your submission to the Apollo Opening Roof Summer 2021 Photo and Video Contest! You should be receiving an email within the next few minutes confirming your submission request. Keep an eye on your inbox (and possibly your junk folder) in the coming months as this will be our primary method of keeping you up-to-date and contacting our winners!
This contest will conclude at midnight on October 15, 2021, and we will be selecting the winners at that time! Please give us a few weeks to come to a decision and get in touch.
We appreciate the incredible work you have done and look forward to seeing more in the future!
P.S. If you come across more work that you forgot to submit, it’s not too late! You can do as many submissions as you want!
RULES AND TIPS
the rules are simple!
- Unlimited entries. Share as many photos & videos as you can!
- Your photo(s) & video(s) must be of an installed Apollo System!
- All submissions must be your own work!
- The photos don’t have to be taken between these dates, but they must be something new to us.
- Videos and/or photos do not have to be snipped or edited.
Tips and tricks
- Clean up the area before taking any photos.
- Play with different distances and perspectives! (Submissions don’t have to show the entire system)
- Underexposed (dark) images are better than overexposed (blown out) ones.
- Avoid taking blurry or pixilated shots.
CONDITIONS AND JUDGING
Ultimately, the entries will be judged based on overall appeal. What does this mean for you? Do your best to capture unique perspectives and create high quality compelling compositions by focusing on factors such as lighting, framing, and depth of field. Your attention to detail could be what sets your work apart from the rest.
Winners will be notified via the email provided at the time of submission. We will send out an email revealing the winners and their submissions in late October.