PHOTO AND VIDEO CONTEST
WIN PRIZES FOR THE WORK YOU’VE DONE!
*If you’re submission is to large to attach, please email a direct link to your Google Drive or other network folder to firstname.lastname@example.org
RULES AND TIPS
the rules are simple!
- Unlimited entries. (Share as many photos & videos as you can!)
- Your photo(s) & video(s) must be of an installed Apollo System!
- All submissions must be your own work!
- The photos don’t have to be taken between these dates, but they must be something new to us.
- Videos and/or photos do not have to be snipped or edited.
Tips and tricks
- Clean up the area before talking any photos
- Play with different distances and perspectives! (Submissions don’t have to show the entire system)
- Underexposed (dark) images are better than overexposed (blown out) ones.
- Avoid taking blurry or pixilated shots.
CONDITIONS AND JUDGING
Ultimately, the entries will be judged based on overall appeal. What does this mean for you? Do your best to capture unique perspectives and create high-quality compelling compositions by focusing on factors such as lighting, framing, or depth of field. Your attention to detail could be what sets your work apart from the rest.
Winners will be notified via the email provided at the time of submission. We will send out an email revealing the winners and their submissions in mid-October.